The reverse mortgage is a fantastic financial tool, but it’s not perfect for everybody. Is it right (or wrong) for you?
Author Mike Roberts is the founder of MyHECM.com and a successful veteran of the reverse mortgage industry. Writing in plain language, Roberts cuts through all the nonsense, rumors, and hype you may have heard about reverse mortgages. There are no sales pitches here! Just the inside scoop about how a reverse mortgage really works. This book is jam-packed with information and insights that only an experienced industry professional can offer. You’ll discover:
- How a reverse mortgage really works.
- Who should (and shouldn’t) get a reverse mortgage.
- Common myths and misconceptions.
- Little-known insider tips and tricks the lenders don’t tell you (and you probably won’t learn anywhere else).
- How to increase your payout and reduce closing costs (this alone is worth the cost of the book).
- What payout options are available and how they work.
- What pitfalls to avoid.
- Why some applicants get approved and some don’t.
- How to finance a home purchase without a mortgage payment (yes, this is for real!).
- What to expect during the application, approval, and closing process.
Also included are detailed case studies based on real-life scenarios that tie key concepts and terms together. You’ll see for yourself how a reverse mortgage can be used to live a more enjoyable and financially secure retirement.
Available June 1 for a special limited time offer
This is the reverse mortgage book you’ve been looking for! The Reverse Mortgage Revealed will be available on Amazon in paperback or for Kindle. To celebrate the launch, The Reverse Mortgage Revealed will be available for a very special limited time offer. More on that later!
About the Author
Mike Roberts is a blogger, author, and veteran of the reverse mortgage industry. Roberts is also the founder of MyHECM.com, a leading online resource for seniors, their families, and their advisers to learn about the reverse mortgage. Roberts has over a decade of mortgage lending experience and has helped hundreds of seniors get reverse mortgages over the years.
Roberts enjoys spending time with his lovely wife and three children, surfing, skiing, and hiking. He also enjoys reading a good book with a warm cup of coffee or a cool brown ale.